FC Barcelona - PSG (6-1): Final celebrations at Camp Nou

FC Barcelonaبرشلونة،FútbolFUTBOLsoccerFUTEBOLSepakbolaサッカーكرة القدمfootballFCBBarçaSportClubBarcelonaCamp Nou6-1goalsgolsgolesSergi RobertoLeo MessiNeymar JrLuis SuárezamazingspectacularParis Saint-GermainLuis Enrique

The players, coaching staff and fans go wild after the final whistle against PSG sealed Barça's berth in the Champions League quarterfinals.
----
Los jugadores, el cuerpo técnico y los aficionados enloquecieron para celebrar la victoria contra el PSG y la clasificación para los cuartos de final de la Liga de Campeones.

FC Barcelona on Social Media
Subscribe to our official channel http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=fcbarcelona
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fcbarcelona
Twitter: http://twitter.com/FCBarcelona
Google+: http://plus.google.com/+FCBarcelona
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FCBarcelona

Kamil Acocieto
Valverde welcome to Barcelona :)!
Vinicius Lima Lima
eu sou o único que torce pro Barcelona?????
Stoyan V Ramirez Serafinoff
Sorry I was at my work place and couldn´t do what I was wishing to do after Sergi Roberto´s goal: Goo running like a crazy hehehehe Visca Barca!!!
Chelly Royale
Barça=like
Tarık Çabukol
Uefalona
Carlos Molina
Pero para que esta remontada, para nada sirvio.😢😯
Tuğçe kozak
Arda Turan 😍
GAMING HD
4:00 Messi hit the camera lol
ultra psg
😭👎👎👎
Crazito Rodriguez
ahora que el barsa esta fuera de la shempions puedo ver el resumen de este partido. Antes se me revolvia la tripa
Aleksandra Bloch
Bravo dla kataloni
Nadir Man
Fuck Pisji.
Guilherme Sieves
Neymar the best 2017
Sarang Bhardwaj
now I can't figure out which was better.. this one or el classico
The Maestro
That night we realize that Neymar is also from another planet.2 best player in the world!
Juan Moreno
Grande Barca
Momentos asi casi nunca
Ojala nos vuelva a pasar esto de nuevo
Shahd Alhima - شحد الهمة
Abonnez-vous à ma chaîne
Ensuite, écrire était
Et vous résultat norma
Rochak Jain
one life one love one club ❤️
fIgHt tV
robo
tibor janszo
Na mi van errol senki nem beszel csak a magyar birot szidjak?
RANDOM RAINBOW
they celebrated like they just won the final!
Nereida Moreno
Cuando nos pasara algo igual otra vez gran momento este nunca lo olvidare hoy nos elimino la juve y me dolio mucho :( :(
Manny A
Ha you just got kicked out of the champions league by juv
Hariyawan X
why cillessen not in the game on barca vs juventus?
EDWIN BARCA CALI FRV
REACIONES BUENAS BARCA ALA MUERTE
Cosmin Jr
BARÇA💓💓❤❤❤
Ediany Ribeira Riveros Villaneda
histórico la remontada barca vs PSG 6-1 y Messi te volviste loco no fue tu mejor noche pero la de Neymar y Sergi Roberto si
miłosz górka
Arka Gdynia Ku**a Świnia
GARETH BALE
1 thing I'm going to say barca bought that game good bye
xxgamerxx12662
me before 6-1 it's over a
starts 😭 at school checking the scores secretly the score reads 4-1 holy crap still I don't think no comeback is gonna happen 6 minutes later 6-1 game over 😱 HOLY CRAP then everybody says look we get in trouble the end
ali aliraqi
#yes_we_can
alan carrizo
1 mes y 3 dias despues, no valio la pena hacer esta azaña :(
Shivak Ghale
do it again against Juve.. 1% chance 99% faith. barca barca barca.. come on
tzvii_ hp
🔥🔥🔥
Wan Park
♥messi♥
Sebastian Stewart.
Now.... why would any barcelona player want to leave this season
Sebastian Stewart.
This match really showed what neymar could do..
May the force be with you
Sebastian Stewart.
The fact that PSG ford they could win over barcelona in 2 legs.....
Nas Térix 2.0
les mecs ils gagnent un 1/8éme de final ils le célèbrent comme s'ils avaient gagné la coupe du monde...!!!!
Vvjjv Fhbcg
Ela gol idi
Paolo
c'est facile en payant les arbitres vous vous ventez de la "remontada" mais si ça aurait était un autre arbitre cela n'aurait pas était le même tarif pour vous pffff lamentable et oublier pas qu'il y a eu 4-0
Grecia Yucra
Un día estaré en el Camp Nou :')
Meryem Tagizadeh_
FABTASTIC COME BACK FCBARCELONA))))
SrIncreased
when messi bumped into the camera. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Dasher Vock
Viva Barça
george boss
visca el barca !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt CPRL
aller tous vous faire enculer les barcelonais on fait les malins au tour suivant vous aller vous faire baiser par la juventus forca barca forca mon cul ouais l'arbitre va pouvoir partir longtemps en vacances vu comment il a été payer #PSGFOREVERRRR
do not click me
best game in the history l&g
Barcelona Fun
Que Grande. Barcelona continua a escribir la Historia del Fútbol Mundial.
Never stop dreaming
PSG= Prendi Sei Gol (english: get six goals)
Related Videos
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs PSG 2017 6-1 RESUMEN EN ESPAÑOL
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - All Goals & Extended Highlights - Champions League 08/03/2017 HD
Thumbnail: TOP 10 - Best Barça goals in Copa del Rey finals
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona - Paris St. Germain 6:1 | Highlights Champions League Achtelfinale
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs Real Madrid (5-0)
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs Eibar 4-2 - All Goals & Highlights - La Liga 21/05/2017 HD
Thumbnail: Players return to training to prepare for Copa del Rey Final
Thumbnail: BEHIND THE SCENES - FC Barcelona, to Qatar and back with a friendly in between
Thumbnail: Ronaldinho makes a surprise visit
Thumbnail: The (Im)possbile Comeback! Barcelona 6-1 PSG | Short Movie
Thumbnail: Crazy Reactions To Sergi Roberto Goal [Barcelona 6: 1 PSG reactions] CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BEST MATCH
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona Champions League victory celebrations (full version)
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona Fights! 2016/2017 (Part 1)
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona vs PSG Paris Saint-Germain 6-1 Relato de MARIANO CLOSS 08/03/2017
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona vs PSG 13-8 All Goals in UCL 2012-2015 HD 720p
Thumbnail: Real Madrid vs Barcelona 0-4 ● All Goals and Full Highlights ● English Commentary ● 21-11-2015 HD
Thumbnail: Amazing FC Barcelona Anthem Live at Camp Nou El Clasico El Cant del Barça
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs PSG 6:1 Pundits crazy reaction while watching Sergi Roberto scoring the late winner
Thumbnail: INSIDE VIEW - Neymar Jr at Camp Nou (Barça - Valencia)
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs Eibar 4-2 - Highlights & Goals - 21 May 2017
Thumbnail: Craziest Reactions... Epic Comeback (Barcelona vs PSG 6-1)
Thumbnail: Messi insane celebration to roberto goal- Celebrating inside the crowd
Thumbnail: The Day Cristiano Ronaldo Destroyed FC Barcelona
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid 3-2 All Goals & Highlights EXTENDED 28-1-2015 HD
Thumbnail: Real Madrid vs Barcelona 2 3 All Goals & Extended Highlights La Liga 23 04 2017 HD
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona – PSG: The moment when the impossible became possible
Thumbnail: Messi MAD Celebration for Sergi Roberto Goal vs PSG [ Barcelona 6-1 PSG ] | #PASSION
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs Celta Vigo 5-0 - All Goals & Extended Highlights - La Liga 04/03/2017 HD
Thumbnail: LaLiga Promises - PSG vs FC Barcelona 0-4 (Quarter-Finals) - All Goals & Full Highlights (28/12/16)
Thumbnail: Gol de Sergi Roberto Barça vs PSG 6-1
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona’s TOP 10 funny moments (season 2015/16)
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs Valencia 4-2 - All Goals & Extended Highlights - La Liga 19/03/2017 HD
Thumbnail: Champions League Final: FC Barcelona training session in Berlin
Thumbnail: [BEHIND THE SCENES] FC Barcelona's day in Madrid
Thumbnail: Barcelona vs Sporting Gijon 6-1 - All Goals & Extended Highlights - La Liga 01/03/2017 HD
Thumbnail: BARÇA EMOJIS: Neymar Jr. & Rafinha
Thumbnail: The Battle: Barcelona 2004 VS 2016
Thumbnail: Así se vivió el gol del Barcelona desde las gradas en la remontada de la clasificación ante PSG
Thumbnail: The F2 at the Camp Nou in BARCELONA!!!
Thumbnail: 15 Barcelona Footballers When They Were Kids
Thumbnail: Copa 2017 – FC Barcelona - Alavés: The final awaits us
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona vs Las Palmas 5-0 All Goals and Highlights with English Commentary 2016-17 HD 1080i
Thumbnail: Jasper Cillessen’s preparations for the Copa del Rey final
Thumbnail: LA REMONTADA - La Película
Thumbnail: FCB Academy: A demonstration of fair play from the FC Barcelona U-14s in Japan
Thumbnail: Real Madrid 2 x 3 Barcelona - TODOS OS GOLS ! MESSI MONSTRO DECIDIU ! La Liga 23/04/2017
Thumbnail: Futsal team celebration after Barça defeats PSG
Thumbnail: FC Barcelona – PSG: Crazy reactions – #WeDidIt Let’s see how you did it!
Thumbnail: Minuto 89, el Barça eliminado y así estaba el Camp Nou |Barcelona FC 0 - 0 Juventus UFC 4TO Finales|
Thumbnail: CLIMBING CAMP NOU STADIUM (FC Barcelona) // Ep. 63