DIY Weird Back To School Supplies You Need To Try!

diy back to school suppliesweird back to school suppliespencil lipstickrainbow eraser ringscoca-cola pencil sharpenerchocolate pencil sharpenerdiy edible school suppliespillow notebooknail polish high lighterpizza pencil caseback to schoolback to school haulfunnyfailsboysgirlsmiddle schoolhigh schoolelementry schoolkidsteenagersrclbeauty101

Weird DIY Back To School Supplies You Need To Try!” GET THIS TO 400,000 likes!  ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: RCLBEAUTY101

Watch My Last Video! ➜ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btrgg4jSiVs

ALSO CHECK OUT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX90OfLXm_A
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFXQbyxwCx0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BECOME MY FRIEND➜  http://bit.ly/1odjqNY
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I DARE YOU TO STALK ME:

❄ T W I T T E R➜  https://twitter.com/rclbeauty101

❄ I N S T A G R A M➜ http://instagram.com/rclbeauty101
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Business Inquiries Only: Manager- info@lennonmgmt.com 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Want to send me something?

Rachel Levin
P.O. BOX 60177
Philadelphia, PA
19102
- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I decided to do a back to school video, a diy back to school supplies video, but i like to do, weird back to school supplies, so i made a, s’mores notebook, a pencil lipstick, rainbow eraser rings, and a, coca-cola pencil sharpener, and an, M&M pencil sharpener, or, chocolate pencil sharpener, which is like doing, diy edible school supplies, kind of, I did the same video last year where I did a, pillow notebook, a flash drive eraser, a nail polish high lighter, and a pizza pencil case, I hope you like my, diy weird back to school supplies you need to try, video!,i’m gonna be doing a low more, back to school videos, maybe a back to school haul, or a comedy video, like my, back to school expectations vs reality, or my, how girls get ready for the first day of school, these diys are good for, boys, girls, middle school, high school, elementry school,kids, adults, teenagers, they’re for everyone is what I’m trying to say… I just love back to school time, love, rachel, rclbeauty101

Thayne Snyder
Sup girlies you can get some cool free makeup at sites.google.com/site/e886b38a2c1
Myrna Guzman
i have do your diys with the pencel lipsik.
Myrna Guzman
i love your diys rclbeauty101.
Jaelyn Jinnifer Ramirez
I do
Twogirlsvstheworld Xoxo
I already am
Laughaire
Ikr. Who actually has the supplies at home
Julia Tsiros
I love your videos Rachel as where I am 8 YouTube channel are you inspired me to do them😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😃.!
Alexable XD
Hi 👋
Silvatina Flames
you are a really long talker
Nathaniel Wilson
hi
Nathaniel Wilson
hi
Hannah Wirvin
How are you supposed to get the pencil shavings out of the soda sharpener
Lilas fun corner
I make some of them 😄
chanpreet pandher
I see her bra
Phat Saeteurn
I know you your name is Rachel and my name is Peyton
Sunil Mathai
Me because my mom wont' let me
Grazyna Raczek
Parla italiano
Miranda Elorza Lara
You are a gears 👍😘🤗😎🍕🍕😤😃😄🍰😁😃😄🍕😤🤗😎😘👍🍕🍕😎😎😎😎☺️☺️😎🙃😉😛🤡😉🤡😉🤡☺️☺️🤡😊😊🤡🤡☺️☺️☺️😛☺️😛☺️🤡😆😆🤡😆🤡😆🤡😆🤡😆🤡🚸🅿️🚸
Sparklebear Doyle
His do you empty the sharpener
Rita Gupta
nice
Jerzy Barone
whos here before 20Milion subs
Sierra Leverich
love your channel rachel
AwesomeGamer 55558
Hi
KCgamerLOL
I got those exact ring rubbers from WHSmith
miraculous marichat
me
Jennalyn Tate
hi
Yamilet Sanchez
The 20th is my birthday
Alina Gonzalezl
Idk
asma sousou
lolol
Alondra Navarro
Julia's face tho😂... 0:10
Sobia Junaid
omg l love to make alest one of those but l don't have any thing
MyLifeas Grace
What song is that lol
Buy the way good diy video
Kadie Mullen
I love your school diy please make some more videos
Val Lapinskas
i subb
I Have No Idea
Rachel you are so amazing I subscribed!!!
Miyan Haseeb
U r soooo beautiful
Haley Smith
ha girl
Couz Productions
What is the song in your video in 0.00 to 0.14
askbilly1
I'm only 8 but i LOVE YOUR VIDS!!!!!!!I'm a girl,BTW.I REALLY REALLY HOPE I GET THE GIVEAWAY!!!!^o^
AwesomeGamer Girls
There is 1% chance I would win the giveaway and 99% I won't
Daniela Blue KoolBlueGirl
Hey peeps
Lily Mcwilliams2008
me
ANGELINA PECH
Memememememeem
Susie Miller
I want MacBook 💻 air
Susie Miller
Me
Angela Carpenter
Me
HannahFin_13
I love your videos!!!!
Sarah Lawton
MEEEEE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
sandra anabel ferruz
I love 😍😘😘😘
sandra anabel ferruz
que padre me boy a susctibir 😍😘😍😘
Related Videos
Thumbnail: DIY Weird Back To School Supplies You Need To Try!
Thumbnail: DIY Lipstick Out Of Lollipops! (DIY Lipstick)
Thumbnail: DIY School Supplies! 10 Weird DIY Crafts for Back to School with DIY Lover!
Thumbnail: DIY Weird Christmas Presents You NEED To Try!
Thumbnail: 10 Types of Kids at Back to School!
Thumbnail: DIY Lava Lamp Lip Gloss!
Thumbnail: Disney Princess Go Back To School
Thumbnail: DIY Weird Edible Back to School Supplies!
Thumbnail: 10 Million Orbeez In Hot Tub!
Thumbnail: DIY Lipstick Out Of Bubble Gum!
Thumbnail: 5 Types Of DIY Glitter Makeup You NEED To Try!
Thumbnail: How Girls Get Ready For Halloween!
Thumbnail: Back to School Relationships!
Thumbnail: Back To School Life Hacks
Thumbnail: Real Food vs. Gummy Food!
Thumbnail: Boyfriend Surprises Girlfriend With A Dozen Puppies!
Thumbnail: WEIRD Prom Life Hacks EVERY Girl Should Know!
Thumbnail: DIY Weird Christmas Presents You NEED To Try!
Thumbnail: Full Face Of Makeup Using NO Makeup!
Thumbnail: Giant Balloon Challenge!
Thumbnail: Girl Does Boy Makeup
Thumbnail: Disney Princess Prom!
Thumbnail: 11 PRANKS FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! NataliesOutlet
Thumbnail: DIY Snapchat Filter Backpacks For Back To School!
Thumbnail: DIY Edible School Supplies - 8 Pranks for Back to School
Thumbnail: THE SLIME CHALLENGE!
Thumbnail: DIY Rainbow Slime Peel Off Face Mask
Thumbnail: Our Generation In The Future!
Thumbnail: Back To School Stereotypes!
Thumbnail: EAT IT OR WEAR IT CHALLENGE!
Thumbnail: DIY Dip On Nail Polish! (Nail Polish Life Hack)
Thumbnail: Prom Guys Vs. Girls!
Thumbnail: DIY Makeup Life Hacks! 12 DIY Makeup Tutorial Life Hacks for Girls
Thumbnail: Testing Out Weird Dog Gadgets With NEW PUPPY!
Thumbnail: Gross Cupcake Challenge!
Thumbnail: Morning Routine Life Hacks - 35 Life Hacks and DIY Projects You Need to Try!
Thumbnail: DIY MAKEUP OUT OF WATER BOTTLES!
Thumbnail: DIY Weird Beauty Products You NEED To Try!
Thumbnail: Super Hero Carpool Ride
Thumbnail: The 10 Types Of People On Their Birthday!
Thumbnail: POKEMON GO IN REAL LIFE
Thumbnail: The WORST Things About Being A Girl!
Thumbnail: 4 CRAZY Life Hacks With Glue Gun
Thumbnail: I EAT GLUE! BACK TO SCHOOL DIY Parody
Thumbnail: 50 Back To School Life Hacks Everyone Should Know!!
Thumbnail: DIY Candy School Supplies | Push Pop Pen, Ring Pop Eraser, Hubba Bubba Tape, Skittles Push Pins!
Thumbnail: YOUTUBERS THAT I HATE!
Thumbnail: $10 Prom Dress Vs. $1000 Prom Dress!
Thumbnail: Makeup Evolution
Thumbnail: Celebrity Talent Show