If you like what you see and here please leave a comment or press the like button. Also please spread good things to your friends. Thanks.
The Mahakaruna Mantra (sanskrit) is also named Great Compassion Mantra and also Da Bei Zhou (chinese).
Anybody who recites the great compassion mantra daily can bring about the befits listed below:-
List of avoidance of bad death :-
1. They will neither die of starvation or privation
2. They will not die from having been yoked, imprisoned, caned or otherwise beaten
3. They will not die at the hands of hostile enemies
4. They will not be killed in military battle
5. They will not be killed by tigers, wolves, or other evil beasts
6. They will not die from the venom of poisonous snakes, black serpents, or scorpions
7. They will not drown or be burned to death
8. They will not be poisoned to death
9. They will not die as a result of sorcery
10. They will not die of madness or insanity
11. They will not be killed by landslides or falling trees
12. They will not die of nightmares sent by evil people
13. They will not be killed by deviant spirits or evil ghosts
14. They will not die of evil illnesses which bind the body
15. They will not commit suicide
List of fifteen kinds of good birth
1. Their place of birth will always have a good king
2. They will always be born in a good country
3. They will always be born at a good time
4. They will always meet good friends
5. The organs of their body will always be complete
6. Their heart will be pure and full in the way
7. They will not violate the prohibitive precepts
8. Their family will be kind and harmonious
9. They will always have the necessary wealth and goods in abundance
10. They will always obtain the respect and help of others
11. They riches will not be plundered
12. They will obtain everything they seek
13. Dragons, gods, and good spirits will always protect them
14. In the place where they are born they will see the Buddha and hear the Dharma
15. They will awaken to the profound meaning of that Proper Dharma which they hear.
So dear all... please recite the great compassion mantra as the benefits from it are real and I can testify to it.
Jack Cox: Where can I purchase a video of the great compassion mantra that
Organizacoes Globo holds rights to
Dang Nguyen: Namo Amitabaya
Brandon Le: I'm a Marine veteran. I cry every time I listen to mantras. It makes me
remember every dead Marines and soldiers that I saw in Iraq and
Afghanistan. These dead Marines were so young. They had so much ahead of
them. I wonder where they are now. Am I worthy to live? Why am I crying?
God help me. Please help me . Something is wrong with me.
lesley poole: who the hell do they think they are as white men sat in a military lab
showing hologram work voice control seeing other people life's on
the same road the women who 60 years old have china china bless my human
hair thicker all over and the front of it go a gain st real love spirits
of a china hand and is face to call him china face body skin neck arm love
all races ban mind control ok as to this is wicked mean to use voice
control and hologram work
ramesh grover: These are sublime movements of love compassion which is order,
intelligence, beauty, and that which is timeless. Bless you.
ROBERT TAN: NAMO SAPTANAM SAMSAYSAMBUDDHA KOTINAM TAYATHA
OM CALE CULE CUNDI SOHA
Tan Wei: I must say,the 2012 prophecy literally saved me life.Because of this,my mom
was afraid that the world would collapse and brought me to Australia for
refuge.When I arrived,I was brought to PureLand Learning College.There,I've
learnt a lot about Buddhism and it really changed my life.Thank
You,Buddha!Thank You,Amitabha!Thank you,Avalokiteśvara!
c doamor divino: Mantra muito agradável....mas as imagens mostram mais uma vez como são
delirantes A MAIORIA DAS RELIGIÕES DESTE MUNDO,tendem ao
desiquilíbrio...Budha tentou ensinar o caminho do meio,do
poucos o compreenderam.
森史: I refashion the one, refer one's past self, regale ephemeral self, refit
vain empty evanescent fleeting transient self, refocus at oneself, refine
myself, reformulate the one's army. Be the most regal refined reflexive
reformative refreshing refrangible refractory self. Self-reflux!
Self-refection! Self-reference! Self-reformistism.
I confer with my God, confess one's creed, confide one's faith, conduce
toward self, conduct oneself, conflate one's central self, conform mine,
confide to our Lord, confederate with my total all everything. Be the most
confident conductive confidential confluent self. Self-conferment!
Self-conduction! Self-confession! Self-confluence! Self-conformation!
Self-confederation! Self-conflagration! Self-configuration!
Dang Nguyen: Namo Amitabaya
cristall1953: Namaste!Peace and love!
ROBERT TAN: OM TARE TUTTARE TURE SOHA
richardbates1: It is said that Jesus was influenced by Buddhism and Hinduism, in the
middle east during his time eastern thought was prevalent in the area and
roads of travel from India to Israel were common...........The view that I
and the Father are one or "Man and God are one" were around for centuries,
and Jesus was introduced to that concept by eastern influences of that time.
4bbc .: "Have you become more and more serene and poised (Sathvik) as the years go
by, or are you the same dull or perhaps fiery individual? If you must know
the Lord, you must love the Lord and lead your life with good conduct.
Hatred or even indifference will result only in misunderstanding. Develop
close association with the Lord and He will reveal Himself to you." - Baba
Thought for the day as written at Prasanthi Nilayam today 3rd August 2013
haineo11: Great Compassion Mantra, Vietnamese read: "Chu Dai Bi"
kenha66: no need... all these words are buddha and bodhisattvaya name.. just chant
AJ Muzik: I'm surprised at how you responded to that in such a calm manner.
Pepi Martínez: Me encanta!!
quochung nguyen: verry good,
rajan rokkala: nice melody ...thanks for posting video...Namo Buddhaya...-Rajan,India
ursula alice Tuderti: Me too.A special feeling of peace and serenity.
Siu ming Chan: It is powerful and led me to understand my past life more. 珍惜人生，快修此身心